I enjoy doing commissions and participating in an individual’s act of remembrance or celebration. It is fun and rewarding to both create the paper and build the box or book for that special occasion or situation. Below are some examples of boxes I have done for individuals. I’ve also done a book and scrapbook for friends’ wedding.
I will also consider commissions of papers so that individuals can do their own projects. That way you can specify the colors you want to be prominent and together we can agree on a pattern. The cost of these 18 x 24 papers would be $15 a sheet.
Contact me and we can set up a time to talk on the phone or in person. Costs for boxes and books usually start at about $60 and depend on the size and specifications of the project.
- It usually takes between 4-8 weeks to do a commission depending on my other commitments
- What colors you would like?
- What exactly do you want the box or book to hold? For example, ashes boxes come in varying sizes and I can make a box to fit exactly. Or, what is the largest size picture you expect a scrapbook to hold?
- Do you have a particular shape in mind for a box?
- Ashes box
- Wedding guest book, scrapbook, or book for vows
- Wine gift box for a wedding or special anniversary
- Retirement box, book, or scrapbook
- Box for a special gift